Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Love to See the Temple


Last week was pretty dang fun because we had our Christmas activity and some parents donated money to buy Christmas gifts for the missionaries. We all got a ton of candy and played lots of games! We were also in charge of giving a Christmas presentation. We sang the Story of Christ’s birth and then we had a elder from our zone dress up as an angel and read scriptures from the book of Mormon.

Triple in Kekche


Friday for our zone pday we went to the temple and it was amazing! I love going to the temple and listening in Spanish! I don’t know why but it’s just so cool and powerful. It was also fun to be in the capital again because there is a ton of really good food - taco bell- man taco bell is the best here. 
Guatemala burrito!

Saturday WE BAPTIZEDDDDDD!!! Two of the coolest ladies I’ve ever met! My comp and I have just been seeing so many miracles lately. I guess working hard and having faith can pay off! These two ladies were just waiting for us and three weeks later got baptized!!
HERMANA CARLA!! She is the sickest! For some reason she wanted the 
black kid to baptize her....hahaha

Sunday was all normal

Monday was also normal until President showed up at our house and worked with us a bit which was sick! We didn’t have p day that day because we have p day on Christmas!

This next week we have some sick plans! We might be having some weddings Christmas night and then a couple of baptisms this weekend. I’M stoked! 

Well, I just want to say that I love you guys and I’m so grateful to be able to give this time to the Lord!
VAYA PUES
E. KENDALL

No comments:

Post a Comment