Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Got Wet


We BAPTIZEDDDD!!!! Just this awesome kid named Cristian! Man was it an awesome experience! A member was going to baptize him but the member got caught in traffic... so I put on the baptismal pants and GOT WET!!! I didn’t have anything dry to change into so I spent the rest of the day wet hahaha but its fine, you can walk faster with wet legs ;)

Here is a sick picture from the baptismal service.

Sunday we brought a TON of people to church and they all loved it. So the month of December is going to be a good one!!!!

I’ve been learning a ton about real intent. Sometimes it’s hard to be on a mission, especially with a white comp, he does not help me be focused – too much reminds me of home. But I have been trying to give complete control to the Lord and he has literally guided us to the people he wants in HIS CHURCH!!

I LOVE THE MISSION! I LOVE YOU ALL! SOMOS LOS MOJADOS!!
Branson


Tortillas - The National Food

No comments:

Post a Comment