Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I Am Twenty!


Last Tuesday I was in divisions with Elder Casillas in his area. We went running up and down their area, which was actually a really awesome place-really poor but full of awesome people!

Wednesday- I WOKE UP AND I WAS TWENTY!!! That was the weirdest thing ever! I couldn’t believe it! I’m not a teenager anymore! I guess I finally have to get my act together ;) In the morning I had a nice WARM shower (that was a nice gift). That evening we were out working and my comp says we have to go visit this member family. I’m just like ¨What? Why? ¨and he just takes off. I kept asking why are we not going to knock these doors? When we get to the house, I’m sitting at the door wondering what is going on. He knocks on the door and 20 people answer the door and yell ¨feliz cumpleanos!!!!!!!¨ Hahaha I had a surprise birthday party! It was sick! Afterwards we went home and ate more cake and ice cream!


Thursday through Saturday was all normal! Just working like crazy and finding families!! This week we found 3 super families and we are going to baptize them in November! I’m stoked!

Sunday was kind of disappointing, we didn’t have a lot of people come to church and we kicked our butts this week to get people to church. That night we thought about all the things we could do better to get people to come to church!

Monday I bought new shoes since mine our destroyed!!! Shoes aren’t lasting me very long and now that our area is HUGE, it’s going to be even worse. We had divisions with the assistants and man that was so fun! We were working hard, making jokes and enjoying it. Elder Campos (the assistant) and I were in the office for like 3 changes together! It was awesome!

Today the district leader had to go to the capitol so I gave the district meeting and it was fun!

Well I love you guys and thanks for everything that you guys do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment