Monday, September 14, 2015

Pretty Dang Good


This week has been pretty dang good! We were able to find 2 big families and they are awesome! The family of Hermana Julia and the family of Hermana Jenny! Here in Guatemala it’s not abnormal for the husband to leave the family (selfish pigs).  That’s what happened with these two families! Two huge families who are struggling, but they are so humble and so willing! It’s awesome! I hope they can go to church this week so they can make some friends!

We also had a baptism this week! Two kids, we reactivated their families and now these two kids are going to be missionaries one day!!!!!! It was awesome! We had the service on Saturday and it was super awesome! Some members made the trip out to our church (it's 35 minutes away) to support the kids and the bishop showed up right in time! Super fun!

Tomorrow is Independence Day here in Guatemala, I remember being in the CCM last year for this day! It was crazy, people running around in the streets with torches and a ton of fireworks! I’m pretty stoked because it looks like a ton of fun! WHHOOAA LIBERTAD!

In regards to my shoes, right now I’m using some boots I found here in the office. They are also eccos and they saved my feet a couple of days ago. I stepped on a nail and it went straight up through and barely missed my foot!
The president knows I'm ready for a change.  I think the AP´s are going to help me get out of here. I might go open an area, which has always been my biggest dream! So hopefully it happens!

Well I love you guys and thanks for everything!
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment