Monday, September 14, 2015

My Shoes

The church meetinghouse in an area called Los Dolores aka the pains haha

We had to go back to my birthplace Jocotillo to drop off a fridge 
and we did a little bit of mudding to get there!

I’m going to give you a little update! This week has been pretty normal! I’ve been super bored in the office. I’m training and my comp already knows everything.  He is doing all of our work, which just takes time.  So I basically read scriptures everyday! It's kind of cool but I rather be outside having fun with the people, but its fine!

We  have been preparing a little guy to get baptized tomorrow.  I’m actually pretty stoked! He is super cool; going to be a missionary one-day I know it!

For p day this week we went to Antigua again to go check some stuff out! Went, ate food and bought some little small things! We also rested a little - that was good!

I can’t really think of anything else! I’m losing my mind here in the office, maybe one day I'll leave this place! 
I love you!
Branson
My shoes after 6 months!





No comments:

Post a Comment