Monday, June 1, 2015

PDay

SO WHATS UP!!!!!

As District Leader I’m in charge of our district Pdays, SO WE WENT BOWLING!!!! We went to this great place, it was huge and we had unlimited bowling!!!  We bowled for 2 hours and then we went and played pool for a little bit! 




Later that day we went up to the top floor of the house and we put mattresses on the floor and started wrestling!!! It was a ton of fun, the assistant right now was a state wrestling champ he just destroyed us!!

Out in the field, the Herrate family of 4 is getting ready to be baptized this weekend! They are super pilas and kind of rich (comida).  I’m stoked to see them get baptized! We have also been finding a ton of people to teach lately! I’m in the same stake that I was in before,  El Carmen (my old area) is about 20 minutes from my current area.  The only thing that sucks about this area is the church is still very far away.  They are about to finish the new church in our area and that is going to make it a whole lot easier to bring people to church!

WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS A TON AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!
Branson

PS I don’t have any pictures from the field because its super Peligroso in this area, so I don’t take my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment