Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Being Cowboys

We started the week out by doing divisions with the assistants. I went with Elder Gallacher who is one of my best buds here in the mission. We decided to try and visit members and find new people! We found a ton of positive people and we helped activate two families! It’s pretty easy to activate families here! We also talked about how to work more effectively in an area the size of American Fork, Highland and Alpine put together!

The next day we had a meeting so we left early with the assistants so we could eat at an all you can eat buffet for breakfast on the way to the meeting hahaha!

The rest of the week we spent working with people and getting to know some new areas in our zone! I would say we probably have the prettiest area in the mission!

Sunday we have to go to all 3 branches so we are at the church from 8am to 5pm - ya it’s a lot so I don’t want to hear anyone complain about 3 hours hahaha! It was a good day and we got a lot of people to church!

Monday we went to the lake and we were hanging out with a couple of elders who are going home this next week! I’m the zone leader of one of my past comps - Elder Fulmer! (He was my comp when I first became a zone leader) Funny kid-he is leaving this next week so we spent time with him and I am trying not to think about going home.

Today we gave a workshop to the zone and we talked a lot about obedience and working with members so we hope to have success this month!

 It's True! Haha!

Thanks for all the letters and I'll see all in two months!
Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment