Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Senior Comp

This week was crazy! We didn't have a baptism all change and I was pretty sad. However during planning on Saturday, the thought came to our minds that we could baptize Julio! We didn’t think it was going to be possible because he was seldom home, but we went there that night and asked him to be baptized. He said he had been waiting for someone to ask him that!!!!!!! We got him ready really quickly because he still didn’t know a lot of things but he had his interview and I baptized him that Sunday!! It was awesome and I love that kid.
They sent me to LA ETERNA PRIMAVERA!!!! I don’t really like the capital but there are a lot of cool people so I’m pumped for these last 6 weeks! My comp is from PERU named Elder APAZA!!! He is super funny and I’m also stoked because I’m not even a district leader anymore!!! I went from being a zone leader to a senior comp! It’s DOPEEEE!!!! I’m the oldest in the mission now and my last change FLLLEWWWWW by so quickly. I’m going to be heading home before I know it.

We are going to baptize this week a guy named Lorenzo and he is a good guy! Super humble! I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I’ve got to go - we only have to write each other 5 more times.
LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment