Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Conference in Spanish


This week was really good! We have been running around getting a lot of people ready for baptism! We had a ton of people attend church for conference, so we are going to baptize two this weekend and then a family of two the next weekend! It’s been pretty dope lately!

The weather is still hot! Everyone told us that it was going to calm down a little bit after the Semana Santa but that was a lie hahaha! It’s pretty dang hot but it's all good!

On Thursday we had leadership council.  We had to travel for 4 hours to the capital! On the bus ride I got sick. Fortunately, I was able to get it all out of my system before the meeting hahaha! With the travel home we got back pretty late! Not a lot of time to work!

Saturday and Sunday were awesome! I wasn’t able to watch Conference in English because they only had it in Spanish. I understood it all but I did miss the voices of the prophet and apostles. I still learned so much! I feel like all my goals need to be tied in with charity and being a good father...it’s going to be dope!

Monday we just played soccer in the heat...it was fun and today we had our zone training that went very well.  It was also my last one as a zone leader!!! Because next month I’m going to be a trainer again!!!!! Woohoo!

It's kind of weird but my time is winding down! I have like 3 months and 3 weeks left... it’s so weird!

Well I’ve got to go! We have a lot of work to do today! Pray for me and I'll always pray for you guys!

LOVE YOU A TON!   
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment