Monday, April 18, 2016

Technique and Worthiness

HELLOOOO!!!  This week is kind of weird because we had interviews today with president so we are just going to write today and tomorrow will be p day! This week passed by soooo quick! I feel like I’m writing you guys every two days.

I have been thinking a lot about the mission lately and what I have to do to be a better missionary.  A couple weeks ago we had a conference with Elder Duncan and he taught us a ton of really good things. He told us missionary work has two parts - technique and worthiness! If we aren’t finding people to baptize we need to change our technique or our worthiness! So I’ve been pondering what I need to do to be a better missionary.  I had the thought - all I have to do every week is find at least one person that will get baptized in three weeks! And that’s what we have been doing lately! We haven’t been baptizing like crazy but we have been baptizing almost every week and that’s what it's really all about! We have two people who are progressing really well for this weekend and then another sister who is getting ready for the next week!  We are working and talking with as many people as we can!

Sunday after church I got really sick and I was just throwing up in the street.  Everyone was looking at me like I was a drunk hahaha!

Well I really can't think of anything else! It's so hot that I can't remember anything hahaha!  The time is flying by! After today I’m only going to have to write you 14 times. It blows my mind!

I LOVE YOU GUYS A TON!!!
Branson



No comments:

Post a Comment