Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Church in my Area

Wow! I can’t believe it’s a new school year again. I remember Grant coming home from his first day of school the day I left. That’s a crazy thought! The time is flying by and I’ve basically been gone from you guys for 365 days!!! Another crazy thing!

This week has been pretty normal. They told us the chapel in our area will be done the 20th of September. (It was suppose to be done in June) I’m pretty stoked to finally be there and have a church in my area (I haven’t had a chapel in my area so far in my mish) Hopefully, we are going to see some progress because people will not have to travel so far.

We had a family go to church this week and I think they are going to get baptized this next weekend! Just have to keep working with them to keep them on track. I’m stoked.


This week we are going to a place called Panajachel and Lake Atitlan. I’m stoked for that! I'll send pics when I have them.
Peace!
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment