Monday, July 6, 2015

Run All Day


Hey guess what, I only have 13 months left..........I’m getting close to a year mom!! I’m stoked! I always think about the mission and how it is cool and how I’m learning a ton! But I’m also stoked to start my life!!! Something I’ve learned a lot of is just working soooooooooo hard!!!!! I promise you this mission is different! No matter if you are completely dead tired, you still run... and also the rejection.  The rejection is hard here! But we still go around having fun, so it’s preparing me for vida!!!!


So let me tell you about my week!!!! The beginning of the week was normal, just working hard and getting people ready to be baptized!


Friday- my comp and I had to do a drop off run! We had to drop off refrigerators and beds. We loaded up the truck super tight and planned out the route. It turned out to be a REALLY LONG ROAD TRIP!! The plan was to do a big loop around the entire mission, go out to the coast then to the mountains and return to the capital. We left at 8 in the morning and got home at 9 at night.  It was a long day!!! But we got everything out to the mission and hopefully people will stop breaking their refrigerators haha!



We had P-day on Saturday (4TH OF JULY) and our mission president took us on a little road trip. We went to this place called Santiago, Atitlan.  Wow guys, this place is SO SICK!!! It’s beautiful and the lake is so clean. Satan almost tempted me to jump in, but I got power so don’t worry haha! We enjoyed the area for a little while, bought some stuff and chilled by the lake!




Sunday- we were going to baptize Una Hermanita but she got super sick, something called dengiá (I don’t know how to spell it) She couldn’t get up so she is going to get baptized next week!!!

Thanks for all the emails and the prayers!! 
I LOVE YOU ALL A TON!!! 
Pa Pues

No comments:

Post a Comment