Tuesday, January 20, 2015

El Carmen, Villa Hermosa

I had emergency changes and now I’m in El Carmen, Villa Hermosa! It’s nuts here. They say it’s the capital but it’s just a huge jungle with a Wal-Mart and a ton of other things! My area is full of some of the steepest hills and roads I’ve ever seen. My legs burn all day long haha! I’m going to have some buff legs after this area! My new companion is almost done with his mission and he is from Honduras.

Wednesday we had interviews and I got to see the Presidente and watch MEET THE MORMONS while we waited, that movie is actually really good! While I was there the assistants told me I had to pack because I was leaving Jocotillo the next day! When we got back I visited my converts; it was a hard last day! One lady tried to hug me haha!

Thursday I arrived in my new area and worked.

Friday I had to go to the general office building to sign some papers for my visa and all the guys from Coban from my district were there! That was tight because we talked with them for almost 3 hours!!

I don’t have more time right now too write but we baptized this week, which was awesome! I’ll write more next week. I love you guys a ton!!!!!!!!!!!

ADDDDIOSSOOSOS

No comments:

Post a Comment