Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Preparing the Way

This week was good! We found new people and brought quite a few of them to church! We have already baptized two people this month and I hope we can at least baptize one person my last Sunday. I think God is preparing the way for one lady we found named DEODORA!! She is great and she went to church and just loved it!

We went to the capital again this week to get a check up on my comps foot. It was pretty dope because I like being in the capital. The capital is about an hour and a half from our house and it’s really modern and pretty!

Right now we live in a house with another companionship. This week we moved everything around so all four of us sleep and study in the same room. I feel like we are all in college hahaha!

Well that’s about all for my week. I hope to get a lot of emails this next week because its going to be my last week writing home!! I love you all and thanks for everything!

Love you,
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment