Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Shout Out

HEELLLOOOOOOOOO!

So I know I haven’t been writing a lot lately and I’m sorry for that!! I really do want to talk with all you guys because I love you! I also want to give a shout out to all the moms; you guys are the best;) I loved being able to see and talk to my mom on Mother's Day. I seriously never had 40 minutes go by so fast in my whole life!! I feel like it didn’t even happen!!!


A few pictures from the Mother's Day Skype Session.


So this week we have been working super hard, but we didn’t have a lot of people come to church because of Mother's Day, but we are preparing a couple of people to be baptized in these next few weeks!! We also are going to get a couple married, so I’m stoked about that!!!!! FAMILIES!!!!!!

This week for Pday we went out with a couple of guys and played FOOTBALL!! Real football, not soccer, and when we were playing a bunch of little kids came up and wanted to play.  It was the funniest thing ever. They would just catch the ball and throw it to their friend, it was so funny!

We also did a little bit of service making some TOMS ;) they were totally real... hahaha!



I LOVE YOU GUYS A TON AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
-Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment