Tuesday, May 19, 2015

First In Line



Hey Hey Hey!!!

This week started out so good because we had some people come to church that are going to get baptized this coming Sunday!!!!

We started out this week by doing some service, it took so long because we dug a four-foot deep hole that was 10 feet wide!! This same day when we were studying, my comp went to the bathroom and while he was in there he started yelling. I was confused until he came running out of the bathroom with a lizard on his face haha it was so funny!!

We had a lesson with some new people and at the end of the lesson they gave us some cake, so we were eating and they brought us something to drink.......... and I swear I didn’t know! I took a sip of it and it was COFFEE!! I drank coffee during my mish and my comp said I was first in line to go to hell haha ;)

For PDAY we went to Antigua and that was the sickest! We had a photo scavenger hunt, then we went to the Cerro de la Cruz, which has an amazing view!!!




Other than these things we are working hard!! Keep praying for Hermana Cloudia this week so she will be baptized!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
-Branson



No comments:

Post a Comment