Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shaking Hands



WOW THIS WEEK WAS NUTS!

We had three baptisms set up for this past weekend but they all fell through because we had some complications with the mom of the family... but it's all good because they are going to all get baptized and we know it.

Monday night we had this sick activity where we had a campfire and played games and ate a ton of food! We had lots of people come and we have some new people to teach so I’m stoked!!





Tuesday my old companion finished his mission and headed home and I became a trainer!!!! My new comp is from Mexico and he is sick! ELDER SOLONA! We are working so hard and I’m killing the kid hahaha. Our area is just straight up hills and the kid is dying but we are stilling running everyday!




Wednesday, Elder NEIL L ANDERSON came and spoke to our mission!!!!! I GOT TO SHAKE HIS HAND! And then he gave all of his talk in Spanish because he is PILAS!!!

I've got a ton of crazy stories but everyone in the mish says I can't share them because I'll scare my mom ;) so you all will have to wait until I get home hahahah!

love you guys!
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment