Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm Going to be a Trainer



This week we baptized YEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWW! We were so stoked to baptize here!

I made a promise with my district that I would buy pizza every time we baptize. My district was freaking out because my comp and I baptized and we are going to eat pizza hahaha!!! We are going to baptize 3 people this week!!!


Sunday we had a sleepover with our lider de distrito, which was super fun, we had to wake up early for p day because we went to Antigua. That place was so sick!! We ate crepes again and they were so good!!!!! We also bought some cool souvenirs.



When we got home, we had the best lesson with this family we are going to baptize this next weekend!!! Next Sunday is going to be a good day.

I'M GOING TO BE A TRAINER NEXT WEEK! Holy snikes!!!!!!! He is brand new and I’m not sure if he is gringo or not!! I’m stoked! We are going to have change meeting and then the next day Elder Christofferson of the 12 apostles is going to speak to our MISSSIONNNNN!!!! YEEEHHHHAAAWWWWWWW

My health is really good!! I have been running all week and it is actually kind of fun! We run to our house every night and it’s at the top of the mountain so its rough but I like it! Not so sure about my comp though haha ;)

I can’t really think of anything else! I’ve literally been running everywhere and I don’t remember anything because I feel like yesterday I wrote one of these haha! I’m going to try and be better with remembering things so I can let you guys know what’s happening.

Thanks for letting me use a little extra money. All the kids love me in the church because of all the candy I bring ;) I’m like Santa hahaha!

I LOVE YOU
ADDDIOOSOSSSSS
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment