Tuesday, September 9, 2014

We Got to Leave the MTC




This week was Amazing! We finally got to leave the MTC!!!!! My entire district was losing it! You guys would have thought it was so funny how pumped we were about everything outside of the gates. We got on a big tour bus and they took us on a tour of Guatemala! It’s the most beautiful place I have ever been. Even in the middle of the city is a jungle, and man do I love the jungle! We went to this super cool 3D map of Guatemala and you go up on this big tower and look down.  We were able to see our mission boundaries!! I’m stoked to get out there.
Then we went to the market that was something else. So many people and little kids running around. I was playing hide and go seek with all the little kids and it was the funniest thing ever. Everyone is just so nice here. We went to the basement of the market and that’s where they sell the meat... so gross. Not refrigerated at all. They just put them out on hooks and people like touch it! So nasty and it smelled bad! Got me super stoked for the food! Then we went to Wendy’s and can I say, the Wendys in Guatemala is ten times better then the Wendy’s in the US! So good!
A bunch of missionaries have flutes from the markets now and we all dance around to their “music”! The Latinos are nuts and have all these funny dances! The nights make the days worth it!
There is this kid here that is a snowboarder too and he plays a bunch of sick songs on the piano like MGMT and Local Natives and we just sing away! It’s awesome!  Other than that nothing really new!   
I love you so much and I miss you guys a ton!

Branson 

No comments:

Post a Comment