Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Killer Week

This week was killer! I had to learn a lot of things this week!

I think the hardest thing in my entire life has been humility! Man, it's just so hard backing down and confessing that you were wrong! I’ve found that if you want to have a good relationship with your zone you have to love them!

This week we were helping Hermano Roel prepare for his baptism!
On Saturday, we had his baptismal service and it went really well! He was super happy to get baptized! Right after his baptismal service, we had an activity for the retention of new members! It was fun. My comp and I prepared a table that explained the Word of Wisdom! We had a member buy us some coffee to help with the display...All the members who showed up were - What the heck are the elders doing? haha!

Everything else was pretty normal! We eat with new people everyday; and it's pretty cool because we get to know the entire ward! However, people have been giving us really interesting food lately hahaha!

Next week are changes so I'll be writing on Wednesday. I THINK I'M GOING TO THE COAST!

Well, I love you guys and thanks for everything.
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment