Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Test


I'm lost!
SO this week was hard... I know God tests us to see what we will do, and this week was a big test.

Just a little Hatchet to lift the spirits! haha! It's not mine, but it is really cool.

Thursday we found our investigator, who was going to be baptized, drunk in the street. Man, was I angry! I had to bite my tongue so I didn’t unleash on this drunk. Then we just knocked doors and got rejected.

Friday our other investigator, who was going to be baptized, told us his girlfriend is already married to another guy so that’s a little bit harder to deal with.

Saturday our drunk investigator yelled at me and told me that it was all untrue. I had some words for him haha so there went one of the investigators.

Sunday we got one of our investigators to the church, which was sick!!! Kind of a blessing after being rejected all week!!

Monday my comp found out that he has changes so we just packed and cleaned the house!

I wish I could tell you guys something crazy about this week but nothing really happened! Nobody is going to want to read these letters after this because this was super boring!!!

But something cool happened, it is snowing up in the mountains here in Guatemala which is nuts!!!!!...Now I just need to find a snowboard............ I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.  I don’t remember when Valentines Day is but if it’s soon-I love you all the more on this day hahahahaha!!! IIIII LLLLLOOOVVVVEEEE YYYOOOUUUUU!!!!
Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment